This Staff Member (For One Reason Or Another) Is No Longer On Staff At JFH
Yes, it's true. The person you're trying to get more info on, contact, or send an angry letter of complete disagreement in their opinion
for some album they critiqued on JFH is no longer on staff, therefore has no staff page anymore.
There are several possible reasons as to why this person is not on staff. They either:
- Finally acquired some kind of social life
- Unearthed a spouse
- Have admitted Batman & Robin is their all-time favorite film
- Secured a job that actually pays
- Firmly believe "Jesus Freak Hideout" really means Christians should "hide out"
- Didn't like House of Heroes' The End Is Not The End album
- Thought they were writing for the New York Times and then promptly quit upon discovering we are not
- Can't find the humor in this particular page
- Decided they no longer love us in the same way that you, yourself, or your mother might
- Joined the Newsboys
...Or, like in Chewie's case, they died.
If you absolutely must contact this person that you are trying to reach but cannot, please send a "General Inquiry" (including the name of the person
you are trying to reach) to us and hopefully we can forward your email to them (unless, like Chewie, they died). Otherwise, we're sorry, but we cannot help you (and you'll just have to live with that).
Thanks! ~ The JFH Staff (who are still actually "staff")